Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Are we signing Simon Cox?

Go down 
+11
paulywills1
redordead
redinexile
Radcliffe Red
Valencia
Redette
mikeyboy
EoinyB
redditch09
Johnshaft007
Red Elvis
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 13:07

Done deal.

Seventh signing!

Fawaz AL Hasawi ‏@Fawaz_alhasawi
Welcome to republic of Ireland international striker Simon cox ,who has joined us from west brom. He is our seventh signing of the summer
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 13:12

Is he any flockin' good ????
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 13:16

He must be! Very Happy

He works really hard, made his money?, I think like most of the seven signings, they have a common goal now? comfortable, can they make a football team to beat anything and anyone?

Nice fit with Blackstock, Big Un Small Un!

HOPE HE IS, more and more clueless! Laughing

Tell you what, I hope our Kuwaitis have deep pockets, stripping this down and rebuilding would be expensive so ON WE GO Premiership here we come! Very Happy

P.S. Looking forward to Red Elvis News Headline " Cox Flocks Um!"
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 13:19

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 13:23

Fashanu's one goal was better! Very Happy

I think he'll be good at this level, and can grow with this new team!

COYR
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 15:51

Did Lee Camp have a run out against WBA?

If not, why not?
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:39

Don't know about Camp but talksport just been saying how good SOD will be for us and confirmed that Cox has signed
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:53

Simon Richard Cox (born 28 April 1987)[2] is a footballer who plays as a striker for Nottingham Forest and the Republic of Ireland national football team. With Ireland he participated at UEFA Euro 2012.

Cox began his career at Reading. He has also played for Brentford, Northampton Town, Swindon Town and West Bromwich Albion before his transfer to Nottingham Forest.

Nottingham Forest

On 11 August 2012, Cox signed for Nottingham Forest for a fee believed to be £2.5 million. He became the seventh signing of Nottingham Forest in the summer transfer window.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 19:08

speno wrote:
Did Lee Camp have a run out against WBA?

If not, why not?

Left out he is playing for Northern Ireland?

Cox: He made 18 league appearances last season, scoring four goals,
but the majority of his games came from the bench.
Back to top Go down
Redette
Top Poster
Redette

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Aug - 19:54

Terry the Kitman ‏@terrythekitman
Gives the opportunity of a frontline of "Derbyshire Cox" as well. Very apt. #NFFC
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
Back to top Go down
ARMAGH FOREST
ARMAGH FOREST

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 7:22

Coxy`s a hard wee nut, does alotta running around, annoys defenders + his work rate is 100%,... but... i`d be disappointed if wee Simon was our ` stellar signing `Question
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 7:41

Like I say can he bag 20 ??

Tudgay works 100%, they mostly all do but they dont hit the onion bag no where near enough.
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 9:00

Not too bad figures though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 9:10

To be honest, the Tudgay analogy is a good one.
To be also honest, he like all of the signings, should not be seen as stellaesque.

But we are recruiting players, upper Championship to Lower/Mid premiership Level.

The key, I hope we have been recruited with the AP guides from League One of attitude, commitment, response to adversity, and then collectively we will move on!

Mind you, Collins and Ayala may make Chambers and Lynch look World Class yet, Laughing,
but thats football.

Can we gel? no reason why not, but as I begged for us to leave the high paid super stars in the stands, please use what we have to add what we have acquired and slowly mix it and move forward.

Very important we win Monday and a couple of the first three for me, the football needs to come, but if we can scrap a couple of wins where teams fancy themselves v our now renewed great Status, then it'll help the football.

LETS WIN ANYHOW and add the quality later!
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 18:13

according to sky its done and dusted he his a forest player now and the min arab brother has tweeted to that effect
Back to top Go down
EoinyB
Supporter
EoinyB

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug - 20:38

Just hope we're not all Cox and no balls this season!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 11:31

No Lee Camp again last night against Fleetwood, getting a bit concerned now.

Is he playing for Northern Ireland this week wich would explain it?
Back to top Go down
andylyons2000
andylyons2000

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 11:33

yes it says he is away on international duty, surely the rumour mill would have been working over time again if there was anything going on?
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 12:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 13:43

Camp back for Sat's game after international duty.

I like the look of Simon Cox, not a 1st choice signing with us all but i think he'll reignite himself with us and form 1 hell of a duo with Dex.
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 14:25

Cox is a red

Who will go now ?
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 14:36

Tudgay
Miller

Blackstock
Cox
McGoldrick
Findley
Derbyshire

Lots of fire power for the bench
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:47

Lots on the bench,.not sure about fire power Very Happy

Only need THREE to shine IMO: Blackstock Cox and ?
Back to top Go down
redditch09
Supporter
redditch09

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:21

tough one elvo miller id like to see hit the groud running also findley
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:13

Someone has to get in the mix.

I wonder if Miller and Derbyshire will leave this club offering less goals than Tyson and Garner and without question less effort?

I wonder? Very Happy

But my favourite saying YOU NEVER KNOW!

New Era New Dawn, and not hopefully Same Shit New Day?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Simon Cox?   Are we signing Simon Cox? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we signing Simon Cox?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next