Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

RED DOG - Stress and Pie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 8:24

We must beat DUNG! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 9:12

A win in the next two would be absolutely wonderful.

Its not ALL or NOTHING or DO or DIE though.

We have now put ourselves in a fighting position, and a few weeks back the Grim Reeper was sharpening his blade.

The tunes a changing now.

TONIGHT is as tough as they come, any Boos from anywhere in the ground, they should be ashamed, we only need UNITY and SURVIVAL for our promotion next, I AM CONVINCED!

You Redddddddddddddddsss

3-0 up at HT be very nice though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 9:22

Red Elvis wrote:
A win in the next two would be absolutely wonderful.

Its not ALL or NOTHING or DO or DIE though.

We have now put ourselves in a fighting position, and a few weeks back the Grim Reeper was sharpening his blade.

The tunes a changing now.

TONIGHT is as tough as they come, any Boos from anywhere in the ground, they should be ashamed, we only need UNITY and SURVIVAL for our promotion next, I AM CONVINCED!

You Redddddddddddddddsss

3-0 up at HT be very nice though! Very Happy

Elv, that new Video on the stress site is brilliant. bounce
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 14:11

Its too dramatic for me!

A win anyhow, and someone is gonna get a beating off us, a proper mullering to release all this seasons tension. could it be tonight? Saturday? or next Tuesday?

Anyhow will do, the football will show soon, and Promotion for 2012-13 is a dead cert! Very Happy

Good on McCleary for stepping up, and now all last seasons to step up together, realeasing any superstars, and signing some McKenna Phillips (Earnshaw?) leaders experienced across the team, and we will muller this League!
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 8:56

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 15:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They seek him here, they seek him there, Those Forest fan's seek him everywhere ... but like us! he don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 16:17

Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar - 5:58

Major Oak wrote:

They seek him here, they seek him there, Those Forest fan's seek him everywhere ... but like us! he don't understand.
lol!

Owd "insane" Moussi ay !!!

Great read, sums up my feelings exactly, is there some sort of conspiracy down at the CG to keep us in the Dolrums? Makes you wonder. scratch
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar - 8:19

Wonder if the authorities will allow "madman" Moussi out to play today ? lol!

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar - 17:34

We only need to stay up ANYHOW

We have had to endure the absolute capitulation of FIVE YEARS WORK.

The medicine to cure, our illnesses is not working yet, but WATCH 2012-13

NO PAIN NO GAIN

P.S. Look forward to playing McClaren teams, and the pillocks that think they may play for a bigger and better club than NOTTINGHAM FOREST FC

ON WE GO but not just yet! bounce
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Mar - 23:29

Red Elvis wrote:
Its too dramatic for me!

A win anyhow, and someone is gonna get a beating off us, a proper mullering to release all this seasons tension. could it be tonight? Saturday? or next Tuesday?

Anyhow will do, the football will show soon, and Promotion for 2012-13 is a dead cert! Very Happy

Good on McCleary for stepping up, and now all last seasons to step up together, realeasing any superstars, and signing some McKenna Phillips (Earnshaw?) leaders experienced across the team, and we will muller this League!

You ain't wrong Elv Laughing

We're going to get shafted again, aren't we? Everything is against us - the crowd, obviously, a manager and team prepared to relentlessly intimidate weak spirited officials, and a media already fawning over Leed's upsurge under Warnock. Like last year, the script has already been written, and Forest are only supposed to play a bit part. It makes you wonder whether we should bother to turn up.

Of course, we could attack them, score goals against them, take a few risks against them. At least losing wouldn't be so bad then. And you never know ...

Nah, forget it.
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar - 11:07

[quote="Red ElvisWe're going to get shafted again, aren't we? Everything is against us - the crowd, obviously, a manager and team prepared to relentlessly intimidate weak spirited officials, and a media already fawning over Leed's upsurge under Warnock. Like last year, the script has already been written, and Forest are only supposed to play a bit part. It makes you wonder whether we should bother to turn up.

Of course, we could attack them, score goals against them, take a few risks against them. At least losing wouldn't be so bad then. And you never know ...

Nah, forget it.
[/quote]

what is going to be the Stress responce ? Dom Dom Dom!
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar - 8:26

Well as a massive Fan of Stress and Pie.

I noticed the negativity and its all SC fault,

NOW WHAT?

There's always the next match? maybe a loss or two? to justify negativity might make um happy?

STEVE COTTERILL's Red and White, Hope he is a real Legend.

GREAT BLOKE, GREAT RESPECT FOR HIS PLAYERS, GREAT MANAGER? is to Be Confirmed?

GREAT ACHIEVEMENT if we stay up from deep in the dark hole with quicksand in it!

COME ON YOU REDS!

P.S. And we may not play well v Brighton, I'll guarantee we will not score SEVEN, but like many teams in this division, I will smile ear to ear if we play shite and win! all in the tools for next season.

Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Mar - 7:01

I think Sean O'Driscoll is starting to have an influence.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Mar - 9:11

SC brought him in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Mar - 11:10

I know that ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Mar - 14:04

Thinking about it, he has O'Driscoll, Kelly Hasselbaink and Tea Lady.

No wonder he's confused, with a squad biggest we've had for decades,
and the new only 5 sub rule, TOUGH FOR THE LAD, and he is only a lad in Management terms. Very Happy

But I like him as a person and want to love him as our Leader.

He is always, not talking as the third person and its always US with him.

His best quote this week after the massacre at Leeds, has to be:

"Thats how I want to play my football" Very Happy

Not stopped laughing since, SO DO WE SC, SO DO WE ! lol!

Come On You Reds, medicine is starting to work, STAYING UP is the platform, I cannot stop believing that.

ON WE GO soon at the greatest football club, unrecarioed in football. Wink
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Mar - 6:30

Unrecarioed ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Mar - 8:53

LET THEM LOOSE? Pauly 2 year too late me duk! Very Happy

Who writes this stuff lol!

We'll be let loose next season 4sure 4sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Mar - 22:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Video ends in WHY NOT? thats a lot better vibes!

£EICE$ER Very Happy

YOU REDS! bounce
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Apr - 20:14

Dont ask me!

Nottingham Forest 0 BORSTAL 1

Forest go to the Posh tomorrow.

Will they win? I've told you, I don't know. What I do know is that, after the saddest, most difficult season I can remember, lately Forest have started to make me feel a bit proud again, and I desperately hope they don't blow it now. I don't think they will.

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Apr - 22:17

Clueless in this unequivocal season, but we can and should do this,
and signs for next season are encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr - 15:09

''NOIGH ON'' Safe

Even Mister Cottonreel says we're "noigh on" safe.

I like Mister Cottonreel, with his words. But it's Blackpoo next. Can I worry about that? I don't like Blackpoo. They play like dangerous lunatics.

Then it's time to square up our home form and show them how to play proper football, isn't it? That would be a nice way to secure safety.

My God, Pie, you're right. It's all going to end happily, isn't it?

Yes, my boy. We have weathered the storm, and there will be jam for tea. bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr - 15:15

Red Elvis wrote:
Red Elvis wrote:
Its too dramatic for me!

You ain't wrong Elv Laughing

We're going to get shafted again, aren't we? Everything is against us - the crowd, obviously, a manager and team prepared to relentlessly intimidate weak spirited officials, and a media already fawning over Leed's upsurge under Warnock. Like last year, the script has already been written, and Forest are only supposed to play a bit part. It makes you wonder whether we should bother to turn up.

Nah, forget it.

I just surprise mysen sometimes! Very Happy Looney Planet Fan Club we want NEVER SAY NEVER
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr - 14:41

Nearly Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RED DOG - Stress and Pie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Forever :: TRICKY TREES-
Jump to: