Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

RED DOG - Stress and Pie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

RED DOG - Stress and Pie Empty
PostSubject: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyFri 16 Sep - 12:39

R E D D O G

Right, it's time to put all the negativity about money and manager and players behind us. In the end, football is about the now, the next game, and the next game is a big one. Forest have a way to go, but they're getting better; Dirty have a long way to go, and are beginning their slide. Forest have the quality, Dirty don't. Forest could win, should win, will win. Probably.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I LOVE THIS SITE! bounce
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptySat 17 Sep - 7:03

Video is AWESOME ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptySun 18 Sep - 11:47

paulywills1 wrote:
Video is AWESOME ! cheers

Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptySun 18 Sep - 12:27

Nuff said!
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyMon 19 Sep - 15:49

Elv,

take a look .... your going to love this.bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyTue 22 Nov - 22:07

And in the first minute of extra time, the sparky Cunningham was released down the left. His cross skimmed off the head of a Dipswitch defender, and Tudgay powered the ball home. It really was a brilliantly taken goal, what with Tuds having to adjust to the changed trajectory, and get over the ball just enough to plant it under the bar.

It was nice to get that feeling back - you know, the one where you keep going bananas for several minutes until the final whistle, when you go bananas. The joy was compounded by the high flying Derby slipping further into their inevitable tail spin. That rather sad little club should really have learnt its lesson by now - founding your entire raison d'etre on an abiding hatred for your betters is not the wisest thing to do.

lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyTue 22 Nov - 23:26

Brilliant ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyWed 23 Nov - 9:46

paulywills1 wrote:
Brilliant ! Laughing

I love that site.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyWed 23 Nov - 12:38

raison d'etre lol!

reason for existence lol!

GARGANTUAN, I'm gonna make a banner, charter a plane lol!
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyThu 24 Nov - 10:12

outstanding bounce
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyWed 30 Nov - 14:11

FOREST 0 LEED 4

Well then, Mister Reasonable, what did you make of that, eh? What did Mister Fat Reasonable See-The-Bigger-Picture make of that particular box of delights?

Well...

Because from where I was sitting that was as embarrassing as anything served up by the Dutch fellow. The sickening thing was that Leed didn't even have to play very well, but at least they've got one or two footballers in their team. God knows what we've ended up with in our team, but they're certainly not footballers. As far as I can see we've ended up with a bunch of dysfunctional misfits.

Well...

You may protest, Mister Hugely Reasonable, but how that lot can be earning bankers' bonuses for kicking a bloody football is little short of fraud. I mean, look at them... Camp flapping around like a spooked turkey, Chambers imploding under the weight of his own incompetence, Wes turning himself inside out, Lynch reverting to play-like-a-fart-and-get-injured mode, Cunningham shuffling about like a lost boy. So much for Mister Cockerel's defensive repairs, eh Fat Man?

Well...

Not that anybody else was any good. Google's buried so deep inside his Hole of Sulk we'll probably never get him out again. At least Reid cared enough to get himself sent off. Anderson just skittered around like a dried leaf. And Moussi. What in God's name has happened to Moussi? I'll tell you what's happened to him. His body may be in Nottingham, but his mind is sipping shit coffee somewhere on the Boulevard de L'Esperance Perdue. That's what's happened to him. Or he's just gone crazy. Take your pick. The forwards were crap as well. Everybody was crap.

Well...

Oh I know what you're going to say, o Blob of Reason. You're going to say that I'm just being a drama queen again. You're going to make fatuous statements about The Bigger Picture and Not Panicking and Giving The Lads The Support They Need and all that tired old rubbish. Well let me tell you, Mister Reasonable, The Bigger Picture isn't exactly a work of art. The Bigger Picture portrays a jobbing manager whose enthusiasm caused the dead cat to bounce, but the cat's flat in the gutter again attracting flies. And in the background there's an owner who's decided not to give a tinker's fart about us any more. It's not looking good, Mister Reasonable. It's beginning to feel like an empty room with somebody getting ready to turn the lights off.

Well...

And stop saying Well, for God's sake. There's nothing well about any of this. I just can't see us getting out of this mess.

I agree.

What?

I agree with everything you say.

What?

It was a shamefully embarrassing, back-to-square-one performance which casts a dark cloud over the rest of the season.

What? But ... you can't say that.

I just did.

But you're Mister Reasonable. You're supposed to argue with me. You can't just say I agree. It's not decent.

I'm sorry, Stress, but I do agree. I think you're spot on.

No, no, this isn't right. You're supposed to insult me and call me names, and make cheap comments about Mister Thumb and my other imaginary friends and suggest I see a doctor and all that stuff and correct me when I get words wreng.

Wrong.

That's it, Pie. You're supposed to get things back on an even wheel.

Keel.

Exactly! You see, you can do it when you try. So let's start again, eh Pie? Let's me be the drama queen and you be wise old Mister Reasonable, eh? Tell it like it's gonna be, Pie.

Perhaps next time, Stress. Not this time. I'm too tired.

lol!
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyWed 30 Nov - 15:50

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyThu 1 Dec - 10:15

lol! Brilliant....I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyTue 6 Dec - 20:33

START PRAYING
BRIGHTER THAN HOVE ALBINOS 1 FOREST 0

The only possible explanation for this most absurd of results is that somebody is taking the mickey. Probably God.

There you are in the Credit Card arena, watching Forest play Brighton off the park for most of the match, watching McClearly win a corner after no time at all, which eventually just clears Wes at the back post; watching Moose tee up Anderson who bustles forward but shoots just wide; watching Raddy's cross just evade Tudgay, then Raddy's trickery drawing a foul from some Brighton thug, then Raddy's free kick sailing harmlessly over; and half time comes, and you're listening to the drunken bloke with the foghorn voice blather on about missed chances coming back to bite us, and , because you are of the firm belief that negative talk is dangerous, you want to crack him over the head with the baseball bat you wish you had

But into the second half, and the frustration begins to gnaw. Raddy and McClearly and Gunter combine to cross to Tudgay, whose diving header goes wide; McClearly works his way into the Brighton box but can't finish; Anderson's cross pin-balls its way across the goal and drifts wide; McClearly magics his way into a shooting position but his shot is deflected off some Brighton thug agonisingly over the bar; Tudgay heads straight at the goalkeeper; Raddy curls one just wide of the far post.

And you're thinking, it's just not going to go in today, but it doesn't matter because Forest have acquitted themselves well after the Leed embarrassment; Raddy (whose absence has been, frankly, inexplicable) has done particularly well, as has McClearly, whose talent has been consistently underplayed by managers and fans alike. And there's Dex on the bench, waiting to provide that last little bit of the jigsaw. We're going to be all right. We're far better than Brighton. We're going to be fine.

Then, in the 92nd minute, they score, and the unfairness of it all is like being cracked over the head with that baseball bat.

There's no consolation. Not playing well, not being the better side; not finding out that even Gus Poyet thinks we have been robbed; not reading the BBC and Sporting Life reports which are some third rate syndicated rubbish concocted by somebody who obviously wasn't there. Nothing consoles, and nothing explains. It must be God taking the mickey, which he has been doing all season. We always knew that salvaging something from the Doughty/McClaren disaster was going to be difficult, but we never thought that God would start cracking us over the head with a bloody baseball bat.

All we can hope for is that God tires of his cruel games and starts picking on somebody like Jeremy Clarkson instead. If he does leave us alone, or even smiles on us, we have enough good stuff returning to this Forest side to make progress. All we can do is pray for the day we can stop feeling sorry for ourselves.

lol!
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyWed 7 Dec - 9:21

lol!
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptySat 14 Jan - 11:05

Other Fans do know about us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptySun 15 Jan - 8:25

No
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyMon 23 Jan - 16:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyMon 23 Jan - 18:53

Without even opening the link, this lad knows his onions. Twisted Evil

I should know it's ME ! affraid
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyMon 27 Feb - 20:33

Nottingham Forest 3 Bristol City 2
Blackstock bullet gives Forest hope of survival - 11th April 2009

Birmingham 1 Nottingham Forest 2
Blackstock Double - 25th February 2012

No problem, plenty time! Very Happy

The tune is changing! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyTue 28 Feb - 6:52

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyTue 28 Feb - 20:35

We will be Premiership 2013-14 put that in your diary.

If this don't happen, I'm supporting Derby County lol!

Which is dead easy to do, Boooo Booo Shirt Off on Pitch Boooo! lol!
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyTue 28 Feb - 20:43

For me, things 'feel' right again. Haven't for quite a while. Reminds me of a couple of years ago...and it's good! cheers
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyTue 28 Feb - 20:45

I'm so happy!

Target is only survival.

I am positive I'll put my Shed on it, this is great lessons learned for all!

UNITY and then ON WE GO! with a tad of Nottingham in and around please!
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie EmptyWed 29 Feb - 8:12

Johnshaft007 wrote:
For me, things 'feel' right again. Haven't for quite a while. Reminds me of a couple of years ago...and it's good! cheers

dead right.......... two years ago, we struggled Then we beat reading away... then our luck changed, just like now. C.O.Y.R
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED DOG - Stress and Pie   RED DOG - Stress and Pie Empty

Back to top Go down

RED DOG - Stress and Pie
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Forever :: TRICKY TREES-
Jump to: