Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest

Go down 
+5
Johnshaft007
ripley red
Red Elvis
paulywills1
Forest Forever
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Forest Forever
POSITIVE NEWS
POSITIVE NEWS

Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest Empty
PostSubject: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyThu 5 Jul - 12:04

LUKE Chambers today said he is heartbroken at the prospect of leaving Nottingham Forest, but insisted: "I don't really have a choice."

The long-serving Reds skipper is considering a 'very good' contract offer from Championship rivals Ipswich and is likely to seal his move to Portman Road in the near future, after passing a medical.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyThu 5 Jul - 12:33

Loada bollocksss that is.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyThu 5 Jul - 14:24

paulywills1 wrote:
Loada bollocksss that is.

Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyThu 5 Jul - 15:07

and there it is...the real reason.....£15k a week
oh my, Luke hasn;t had any wages since last week , he must be skint!!
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyThu 5 Jul - 16:40

Here you go Chambers, you fecking c**ksucker, have a go on mine. I can give you a few suggestions!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From me to you.
Jumped-up little twerp. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyThu 5 Jul - 17:50

Yow are nasty Shafty ! lol!
Back to top Go down
redinexile
Top Poster
redinexile

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyThu 5 Jul - 23:37

One really good season. Then everyone else found him out. No goals and no defending crosses !

Ipswich is hardly a move upwards.?

Bye bye

I here there is a really good centre half at Northampton!

Basketball
Back to top Go down
cloughntaylor
cloughntaylor

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyFri 6 Jul - 7:58

Luke... if you go the choice is yours. Nobody is bending your arm up your back. After last season very few fans will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyFri 6 Jul - 9:28

Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyFri 6 Jul - 10:20

I just don;t get it

like I said the other day, my default is to try and think the best of people, BUT...I know this was probably tough for Chambers, but why didn;t he say something to Forest fans who on the crest of a wave of support from the previous season would have undoubtedly got more behind him instead of whinging? why only bring this up now in an interview about moving to Ipswich?

Oh well...I wish him well....but not convinced he will be massively missed. I thought Big Wes leaving would have hjad more of an impact and for me he was worth more to us, a much more passionate player imho and a real RED.

cheers
Back to top Go down
ARMAGH FOREST
ARMAGH FOREST

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyFri 6 Jul - 17:01

wait til this time next year ladies, when The Reds are in The Prem + Ipswich get relegated.... oul Lukey Boy`ll be scratchin his head wonderin where it all went wrong !!! geek
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyMon 9 Jul - 12:36

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyMon 9 Jul - 14:03

No contract has to leave!, bit obvious really.
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyTue 10 Jul - 6:42

"No brainer" to join Ipswich Luke says.

Good job it was mate, you'd have been struggling me lad ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:35

ha ha! he must be kicking himself now....
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:52

ripley red wrote:
ha ha! he must be kicking himself now....

damn straight Ripley...though, to be honest, I'd rather be doing the kicking meself! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:57

Who will be in our defence next season ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest   Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Chambers admits it will be a huge wrench to leave Nottingham Forest
Page 1 of 1