Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?

Go down 
+9
Major Oak
mikeyboy
Johnshaft007
macnffc 2
Red Elvis
red fever
paulywills1
redinexile
Forest Forever
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forest Forever
POSITIVE NEWS
POSITIVE NEWS

Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? Empty
PostSubject: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 14:53

Nottingham Forest's new club sponsor says a takeover of the club is imminent and chief executive Mark Arthur admits interest from more than one party.
Adam Pye, who is the managing director of new sponsor John Pye & Sons, told BBC East Midlands Today: "It is imminent we are told and so exciting.
"Hopefully we will be talking to you in 10 days time with more exciting news."
The club's chief executive Mark Arthur added: "There is good interest in the club, not from just one party."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
redinexile
Top Poster
redinexile

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 15:05

The only deal that Mark Arthur is involved with has been done!

It's not a take over deal but a take away deal with a Pye Company!

At least we will know who ate all the pies when none are on sale come the first home game!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 15:13

I'm sorry, but if there is a new owner who is about to "imminently" take the club over, would they want another company name emblazened over the front of the teams shirts that you have just spent millions buying and wouldn't you want your corporate logo/name there?

I smell a very smelly rat here.

Is MA trying to pull the wool over our eyes again? After all it is renewal of season ticket time.

For god sake sort it out before it's just to late for SC to do anything next season.
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 17:08

Will Cotts be here next season?
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 17:09

How much is Messi ?
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 21:16

Mark Arthur has less an influence than me in the sale of this club, and I have None! Very Happy

PYEthagoras theory is we are going up!

Without owners we will have many having to earn their futures, NINE together can walk this league.

With owners it may get Messi alright? Very Happy

2013 my lucky number! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyWed 13 Jun - 6:25

pie in the sky for me ......
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyWed 13 Jun - 14:19

Red Elvis wrote:
Mark Arthur has less an influence than me in the sale of this club, and I have None! Very Happy

PYEthagoras theory is we are going up!

Without owners we will have many having to earn their futures, NINE together can walk this league.

With owners it may get Messi alright? Very Happy

2013 my lucky number! Very Happy

Very Happy Just for the mathematical reference! cheers
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyWed 13 Jun - 16:00

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikeyboy
Supporter
mikeyboy

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 9:32

What a Face new owners = marthur out harry redknapp in lol!
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 9:36

I realise that it means nothing other than being able to easily access everyone's opinions in an instant, but Rednapp & Forest is all over Twitter at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 9:39

Johnshaft007 wrote:
I realise that it means nothing other than being able to easily access everyone's opinions in an instant, but Rednapp & Forest is all over Twitter at the moment.

ex Tottenham ? I think not! could be worse could be McCarthy affraid
Back to top Go down
redordead
redordead

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 11:54

Has cotterill left us then ?
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 12:27

redordead wrote:
Has cotterill left us then ?

Naaaa, people are speculating, High Profile Manager for a Kuwaiti takeover... no news on anything yet.
Back to top Go down
cloughntaylor
cloughntaylor

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 13:09

Do you think we are getting Arry then?
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 14:02

cloughntaylor wrote:

Me ? Naaaaa, I would not wan't him! he reminds me of a shifty car dealer..........
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyThu 14 Jun - 14:23

Major Oak wrote:
cloughntaylor wrote:

Me ? Naaaaa, I would not wan't him! he reminds me of a shifty car dealer..........

lol! If his son brings his Mrs to Nottingham could be alright though! Wink
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyFri 15 Jun - 6:54

I wonder who will get the Spurs job ?

Rednapp for Man City ?
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyFri 15 Jun - 8:03

Who´ll get the Forest job if we are taken over?
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyFri 15 Jun - 8:23

paulywills1 wrote:
Who´ll get the Forest job if we are taken over?

Martin and Robbo (the dream team) Basketball bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyFri 15 Jun - 9:44

Nottingham Forest chief executive Mark Arthur has insisted the club's takeover is not on the verge of being completed.

Adam Pye, managing director of the club's new sponsor John Pye & Sons, told BBC Sport on Tuesday that he understood the takeover was "imminent".

(Arthur told BBC Radio Nottingham: "It is not imminent).

"I have no idea of the timescale but we hope it is done well before the start of the season in order to give the club the very best opportunity next year."

Arthur added: "I certainly didn't use the word imminent during the sponsorship announcement. That was used by somebody else."

Nottingham Forest have been for sale since October 2011 when Nigel Doughty resigned as chairman, but his death in February has made the sale more complicated.

Arthur said: "We are one end of the process and are just answering questions put to us by lawyers and accountants at the moment as part of due diligence.

"We have no idea how that is actually going or who the people are that may be interested in us. I understand there is more than one party."
Back to top Go down
cloughntaylor
cloughntaylor

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyFri 15 Jun - 14:28

Usual positive vibes coming out of the City Ground I think not.
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyFri 15 Jun - 15:02

MA said he did not know what was happening. So imminent or not MA can not say.

If a man does not know to what port he is steering, no wind is favourable to him
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptySat 16 Jun - 18:12

if there is a take over i hope he is shown he door out....
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? EmptyWed 20 Jun - 12:07

Boss Warnock brings the left-back, 33, to the club after his release from Norwich.

Warnock seems to be planning for a future at Leeds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?   Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nottingham Forest on the brink of a takeover?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next