Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'

Go down 
+9
cloughntaylor
redinexile
macnffc 2
red fever
Johnshaft007
Valencia
Red Elvis
paulywills1
Forest Forever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jul - 22:13

Valencia wrote:
Think Shorey has had talks with Leicester but nowt happening.Would certainly have him back here.

for sure..... Quality Player.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jul - 22:45

I wouldn't had his chance, like Billy Boy, and can flock off if the money comes here.

That includes Camp Lynch Chambers Anderson.

We should move Onwards and Upwards! cheers
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 6:20

Red Elvis wrote:
I wouldn't had his chance, like Billy Boy, and can flock off if the money comes here.

That includes Camp Lynch Chambers Anderson.

We should move Onwards and Upwards! cheers

I agree.

Whilst money is important of course, these players haven't shown a shred of loyalty to our club and they can flock off for me.
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 11:23

paulywills1 wrote:

I agree.

Whilst money is important of course, these players haven't shown a shred of loyalty to our club and they can flock off for me.

I know what you mean, but Nicky Shorey was on loan..... loan period ended, he is a good left back for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Radcliffe Red
Radcliffe Red

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 11:28

Sadly you'll not find many (I almost said any!) players anywhere in the professional game who'll put loyalty before money.
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 16:30

Radcliffe Red wrote:
Sadly you'll not find many (I almost said any!) players anywhere in the professional game who'll put loyalty before money.

Agreed.

I wont forget these men though, just hope they go. Dreadful people.
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 18:59

paulywills1 wrote:

I agree.

to be honest, I don;t feel comfortable saying that. WE've only seen the situation from the outside and had naff all info to go on regarding ownership of the club...I can;lt imagine that the players have bene given much more to go on when it has come to contract negotiations. Whether or not they have been loyal, I certainly don;t think the club has been in a position to encourage them to be....they are at the end of their contracts, the situation is what it is

OK, Chambo said a few daft things that riled us at close of the season and we expected a little more from him as captain, but you have to think how gutted he felt about how the season turned out and then still not knowing if Forest wanted him or could even afford him....

I dunno...I guess maybe I like to think the best of people Smile
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 20:34

ripley red wrote:
to be honest, I don;t feel comfortable saying that. WE've only seen the situation from the outside and had naff all info to go on regarding ownership of the club...I can;lt imagine that the players have bene given much more to go on when it has come to contract negotiations. Whether or not they have been loyal, I certainly don;t think the club has been in a position to encourage them to be....they are at the end of their contracts, the situation is what it is

OK, Chambo said a few daft things that riled us at close of the season and we expected a little more from him as captain, but you have to think how gutted he felt about how the season turned out and then still not knowing if Forest wanted him or could even afford him....

I dunno...I guess maybe I like to think the best of people Smile

I know exactly what you're saying mate and plenty will agree with them sentiments.

I cant help my DNA, it's the way I'm built, I'm the same in everyday life and all situations. If people invest in you and put faith in you and you're well rewarded I think as a matter of courtesy the least you can do is do your very best and show respect, if you do want to leave then be man enough to be thankful for the way you've been looked after and the opportunities you've been given and come out and tell it how it is and why you feel it's time to go. These players have been at one of the most famous clubs in the WORLD.

Brian Clough would not have given these players a second of his time, not ONE SECOND once they were playing the "I'LL GO WHERE THE MOST MONEY IS" card, he'd have shown them and their parasite agents the door no danger.

Flock the money, be true to yourself and the people you're involved with.

"If yer loyal yer loyal, if yer not yer not" - Brian Clough.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 22:33

Forest First For Me!

I supported Chambers Lynch and the progression.loved Camp, and enjoyed the Davies attempt to promote us with more money than Swansea and Norwich.

BUT when they mither or turn their heads, I would love a club spokesman to tell them as it is!

we all await the next ride, the last one from dark days, bringing us some light,. and then warnings of dark days again.

None of us know anything, the death of owner is a really extreme sad catastrophic situation,
Will the Kuwaitis Sheik Rattle and Bank Roll Us?

New Era! On we go!

Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul - 23:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

enjoy the merry-go-round, bagsy the camel............
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 9:27

Better a camel than a sheep? lol!
Back to top Go down
mikeyboy
Supporter
mikeyboy

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 10:19

id love it if sheikill doshalot brought in a full squad of stella's and harry redknapp to manage them but right now id be happy with a full squad with enough cover for injury , the NEP reckon we will be in for the 2 wolves lads , that would be a great start , bounce
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 7:41

This is why Cloughie wouldn't entertain these self-important greedy twats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 9:54

Reported £8,000 will be doubled to £16,000?

Too much, we can and will do better!

Thanks Chambo and Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 12:04

He's one hell of a luicky lad if that's true, he must shit gold bullion !
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 15:28

Red Elvis wrote:

Thanks Chambo and Good Luck! Very Happy

Good Riddance I say!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 16:56

Hope he's not waiting for a contract offer from us, 16 grand for an average player. Would not like us to offer that kind of money to him.

Joel Lynch yes, gonna be a top player and we need him, plenty more average players like Chambers out there who can go someplace else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'   Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuwaitis 'to bring back glory days for Nottingham Forest'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2