Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'

Go down 
+6
bpmeister
macnffc 2
Red Elvis
paulywills1
ARMAGH FOREST
Forest Forever
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Forest Forever
POSITIVE NEWS
POSITIVE NEWS

Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' Empty
PostSubject: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyWed 23 May - 9:05

Steve Cotterill is delighted with the way Nottingham Forest's pre-season trip to America is shaping up.

The Reds announced yesterday they are to play two games during their two-week stay in the United States - against Orlando City on July 21 and Charleston Battery a week later.

Boss Cotterill is currently in America checking on training facilities and hotels ahead of the club's trans-Atlantic trip.

And he told us: "I'm pleased with the way things are coming together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ARMAGH FOREST
ARMAGH FOREST

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyWed 23 May - 11:17

Erm,would SC not be better staying home + looking for new talent for next season ? It`s alright planning pre season games, but ye might need a few players to play in them... just a thought Shocked
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyWed 23 May - 12:25

Maybe SC knows he's resigned to losing all the out of contract players and as already got a few lower league lads waiting to put pen to paper, and work with what he has? study

Lord knows ! scratch
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyWed 23 May - 12:28

So far we've lost one player, so £10,000 a week to play with?, and four loans when the Prem have finished over paying the overpaid and leaving the rest to Recario or come and play for a Big Great Club?

Nowt to worry about, Sun is shining and we're Championship! sunny
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyWed 23 May - 18:57

Dont think its 10 grand to play with Elv, it just consolidates the balance sheet a little.

587 Season tickets sold for next season as at yesterday, expecting a big rush as soon as there's some positivity I've been told by the ticket office.

It'll come good... Hopefully !
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyWed 23 May - 22:17

Whats a balance sheet? got a Red and White Valance Sheet on my bed! Very Happy

£10,000 a week though, good number for good players?
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 24 May - 11:00

We need somebody insane.... Elv Question Question

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 24 May - 12:51

Don't know of anyone, I'll ask mysen see if I know owt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 24 May - 17:06

this pre season trip to the states...what players are going...U19S?
Back to top Go down
bpmeister
bpmeister

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 24 May - 17:38

I was hoping, that Forest make a trip to Germany Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cloughntaylor
cloughntaylor

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyMon 28 May - 7:09

Just who is paying for this trip? We are led to believe Forest have no money. Surely there are good training facilities much closer to home, La Manga just down the road from me seems to be good enough for the likes of the Spanish La Liga so why not Forest?
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyMon 28 May - 7:21

I think there'll be corporate sponsorship etc putting towards it, but I do agree with you.

I'd arrange games much closer to home, Basford Utd Dunkirk FC and what have you ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 31 May - 10:14

Mazarrons ground on the Costa Calida isn't being used until September (natural surface), and there's 2 brand new plastic pitches in the port of Mazarron at the new sports complex which would be ideal.

My lad lives in the states and I know it's a long way to go even to train, why not Spain and save a few bob for a new player or two?
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 31 May - 12:52

...or a new manager? ,..or perhaps money will not be an object soon? who know?!
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 31 May - 22:18

If we sell Gunter for 3 million it would fund 4 players on 7 grand a week for 2 years. Gunters wages would also free up a 5th player!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like warnocks gonna be busy?????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyTue 5 Jun - 7:18

It's taking shape alright.....
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyTue 5 Jun - 8:11

pear shape mate
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyTue 5 Jun - 19:04

At least the air fare and hotel will be getting cheaper to take half a dozen players
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 7 Jun - 18:27

Now here's a turn-up.......

cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 7 Jun - 19:38

affraid

Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptySat 9 Jun - 7:24

It's about time they cleaned the stadium up, went round it yesterday and it looks drab.

Needs a lick of paint here and there and the sides of the stands jetwashing.
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' EmptyThu 5 Jul - 12:53

Another mistake?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'   Steve: 'It's Taking Shape' Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve: 'It's Taking Shape'
Page 1 of 1