Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill

Go down 
+2
paulywills1
Forest Forever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Forest Forever
POSITIVE NEWS
POSITIVE NEWS

Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  Empty
PostSubject: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptyFri 18 May - 7:51

But he also admitted he owed a debt of thanks to Cotterill, who was the first Forest manager to give him a genuine run in the side, after three years of McCleary being a fringe figure at the club.

"I hadn't played much at Forest before Steve Cotterill came in and I'm not sure why," said McCleary, who had started barely 20 league games before Cotterill was appointed, following his arrival from Bromley in January 2008.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptyFri 18 May - 10:36

Empty shrill hollow condescending comments, sick of hearing them from players.

Do me a favour and just go. Mad
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptyFri 18 May - 11:00

"I hadn't played much at Forest before Steve Cotterill came in and I'm not sure why," said McCleary"

I'll tell you why me duck, cuz you were an awful amatuer whose decision making and speed of thought was akin to a 3 toed sloth and went missing in games for 80 minutes.

We get you playing well for half a dozen games and you reward us by F****** off.

Just GO.
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptyFri 18 May - 13:11

Wow. Sensing you're a wee bit angry the??? Smile
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptyFri 18 May - 13:17

Am a nasty bogga Ripley ! lol!
Back to top Go down
redordead
redordead

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptyFri 18 May - 13:47

paulywills1 wrote:
Am a nasty bogga Ripley ! lol!

Sign Pauly up for centre Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptyFri 18 May - 14:28

3 toed sloth lol!

I want McCleary to do well, it'll show how close we really are to the Gods of Football.

Plus £10,000 a week we'll find someone for that 4sure 4sure.

Or Double Bonus, Lynch and Chambo sign?
Back to top Go down
ARMAGH FOREST
ARMAGH FOREST

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptySat 19 May - 3:29

Aye,thanks for paying me £5,000 a week for 3 years to keep the bench warm + then last year i had to earn it...bummer........ i`ll go to Reading + sit on the bench for a few years, the winter times too cold ye know ! The grass is greener on the other side Gareth,isn`t it ?
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptySat 19 May - 7:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think Gary has it in a nutshell, but need to add the three toed sloth! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptySat 19 May - 7:32

Anderson can come good again IF he stays. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  EmptySat 19 May - 7:41

Don't worry, there are potentially NINE McClearys this season, they have seen him go from £4000 - £15,000, we'll be world beaters this season.

This is the season, no expectancy, recovering from a massive thick lid, and players with one year left and FFP on the horizon fighting for their lives.

And a manager, who must be pinching himself in managing the European Champions, with history to be made! CAN HE? you never know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill    Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill  Empty

Back to top Go down

Garath McCleary thanks Steve Cotterill
Page 1 of 1