Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Forest what next ?

Go down 
+5
Redette
cloughntaylor
paulywills1
Red Elvis
red fever
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 15 May - 16:48

1 Can we get owners in before we lose the players / coaches we need to keep ?

2. Can we get any of the on loan players back for next season ?

3. Can we attract the best tallent available without owners in place

4. Will Forest sell players if offers come in ?

5. Will Forest build for next season before owners are appointed

6. How will all this effect season ticket sales.

7. When will this start to damage our chances for next season.

8. Will SC walk like he did at Pompy

9. Will the club tell us anything

10. Where will we finish next season
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 15 May - 18:18

There are more questions than answers
Pictures in my mind that will not show
And the more I find out the less I know
Yeah, the more I find out the less I know

I've asked the question time and time again
Why is there so little of a moment
Oh, what is life, how do we live
What should we take and how much should we give

Oh, yeah

Oh, what is life, how do we live
What should we take and how much should we give

The less I know
So little, so
The less I know
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 15 May - 18:42

red fever wrote:
1 Can we get owners in before we lose the players / coaches we need to keep ?

2. Can we get any of the on loan players back for next season ?

3. Can we attract the best tallent available without owners in place

4. Will Forest sell players if offers come in ?

5. Will Forest build for next season before owners are appointed

6. How will all this effect season ticket sales.

7. When will this start to damage our chances for next season.

8. Will SC walk like he did at Pompy

9. Will the club tell us anything

10. Where will we finish next season

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. Yes

5. No

6. Down

7. Soon as it starts

8. No

9. No

10. Champions ! cheers
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 15 May - 23:29

1. Keep them in the dark.
2. Feed them full of shit.

This form of management applies to every situation where management is involved. Be it passing on critical information to employees, or informing people of policy change and company announcements. The entire purpose is to be as vague and unresponsive as possible. The ultimate culmination and success of this management style can be found when people draw comparisons to management and a black hole. Where resources and information go in and nothing comes out.

Mushroom Management:

Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 16 May - 8:00

Its frustrating with no news, but what if there is none?

And I'll guarantee that if we all ran club tomorrow, we'd be the same if there was no news, and we certainly wouldn't speculate with possibilities.

Eg McCleary is no doubt looking to go, he is in contract for a couple more weeks or so? you'll know one minute after that 4sure.

New owners, why should we know anything, that pierce group would have to be more professional than that.

So what plan do we discuss if we owned club, IF we get owners we will do................ and if we don't we will do...................., and then neither happen......................LOL

COME ON YOU REDS. This season is going to be great, I just feel it it my bones, and when we are nearly great, we can discuss Stella and Champagne again, until we are near Manchester City. LOL

And if we think its bad and with Plkay Off Final this Saturday then League is officially ended, we could have had all plans in place now in League One, maybe one of then Administration? so ON WE GO by the skin of our teeth!
Back to top Go down
cloughntaylor
cloughntaylor

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 16 May - 16:52

No News!!
McCleary gone
O'Driscoll Gone
Brazil in
Back to top Go down
Redette
Top Poster
Redette

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 16 May - 22:18

Really cross sod has gone. He was really good news. Gmac. Well, it remains to be seen whether he's a one season wonder like chambo for me.
Redette
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyThu 17 May - 13:40

Good point about the one season wonder, he may step up, and I'd like to see it to be honest, that would endorse the YOU NEVER KNOW, we've seen him learning and then peaking for a few games, so NON LEAGUE to PREMIERSHIP can it be done? BE NICE TBH

Also One season wonder is a good point for Gareth personally becasue he may never have got the chance for Prem and Trebled Wages ever again?

Good Luck Son, show us how shite the Premiership is, be good!
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyThu 17 May - 15:38

To be honest I think our talent spotting skills leave something to be desired
We let grant holt go to Shrewsbury, now look at him. Perch to Newcastle we laughed about but is starting to come good it seems, enough has already been said about earnshaw, why we haven't used Maloney I don't know, freeman has done great at county and I think would have been useful for us this season, bamford I don't totally get what we did there, raddy we bring in is awesome then we hardly play him...and then those that the club seems to praise do not seem able to quite step up to the plate and take us that one step further,

So no idea what that means for gmac...good luck to him, I hop he does well
Back to top Go down
ARMAGH FOREST
ARMAGH FOREST

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyThu 17 May - 15:41

Swansea just after saying they haven`t made a bid for Gunter !!!
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 6 Jun - 9:22

Saw this on another Forest Forum:

Ok people hold onto you hats. Quwaite takeover is legit, expect announcement around 9th June. We certainly won't be the new Man City but we will compete (financially) for promotion. Paladini (Im not a fan but lets give him a chance, he certainly is enthusiastic) will replace Arthur and a managerial change is also on the cards should they entice the man they want. His name has been linked already.

Finally please feel free to be dubious or accuse me of just saying things that have already been said, I don't care what you say. I am just sharing some of the info I know as I understand what it's like to read these forums looking for news. Frustratingly for you I will not name my source but should you care they are not a journalist and have no reason to make anything up and every reason to know a hell of a lot about Forest going forward.
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 6 Jun - 10:41

That's pretty much what was said in the Kuwait Times last week...except the Paladini bit....
The article also mentions a change of manager, if that happens I would feel particularly sorry for SC

Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 6 Jun - 19:35

again itsw all hear say at the moment ...we need concret news not speculation lads
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyThu 7 Jun - 1:03

Whether its true or not we're just sharing what has been reported....how close to the truth the source is, who knows.....let's hope there is positive news from the horses mouth over the coming week or so Smile
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:44

Supposed to be a statement made in the next 24 hours.

We shall see ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptySat 9 Jun - 7:18

Well that's come and gone !

Time waits for no man... or club !
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptySun 10 Jun - 5:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyMon 11 Jun - 12:18

You would think the club or the family of ND would give some form of up date Even if it's for nothing else, other than to boost season ticket sales.

I would imagine it would be easier to sell the club with a good number of commited season tickets sales.

I don't think a short statment to say we are or are not in talks would hurt.

The season kicks off 18th of August

Fixtures are out this Sunday

Pre season not far off

The competition are getting prepared & with the 3 teams coming down from the prem adding to an already strong division, we need to start preparing as early as possible.

Will good players come to Forest will all this going on in the back ground ?

How long do we have before we distroy our chances for the coming season ?
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 7:50

Sleep

Come on you Reds !
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 12:57

NEWS !

NO NEWS !

NEWS NEWS NEWS ! ! !
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 13:01

New shirt sponsors, will that do you for now? Smile
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 13:02

Oh and I saw something posted by nat Jackson from the bbc post something on twitter about takeover imminent, but it was deleted..... ???...???...
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyTue 12 Jun - 13:03

Odds
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 13 Jun - 9:38

Fevs love ya mate but:

If I had of been Doughty and died in really tragic circumstances after the McClaren Davies Heartbreak, and you asked my son for a statement about what and why:

He may say what do you want to know? or Flock Off whilst we sort through this?

As regards the CG hierachy at moment, they cannot do nothing, poor old Frank Clark what can he do? and him, MA and SC taking easy money at the minute Very Happy

Pierce Brosnan may make a statement, but that would be unprofessional.

So it is what it is, we were doomed to League One, resigned to League One, supposedly gonna be left with a Five A Side Team?

There are at least FIVE in the second of three year contracts alone on good dosh, they will not leave.

Maybe the One Year Contracters may leave if we get good money, and staving off £2 million for Gunter is a good statement so far?

Be nice to have new owners with a Plan of Football Action, but it has to be the right one!

I am sure that if no owners come in on a certain date, then Plan B has to be in place.

I would imagine Plan B would be, We need to get on with it, with the one year guaranteed Doughty input, and play football to see where we go, with a few swaps and loans, we could do this!

If we do not get new owners for another season then with NINE out of contracts and no more Doughty money, we would then have a RED panic button to press.

For now: I THINK WE'RE GOING UP, Its in the Looney Planet Stars, don't know why, but we are lol!
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? EmptyWed 13 Jun - 10:19

I think everyone needs a lesson in PR, because everyone give across slightly different messages. This is what is hard to contend with when ideally we'd just like plain simple facts.

1. It doesn't help that MA is interviewed and says "myself and Nottingham Forest know nothing because its between Seymour Price and the Doughty family"

2. Kenny Burns and others close to the club claim something is happening but say "there is nothing I can tell you", making it sound like they are withholding info

3. John Pye goes on the telly looking like a kid in a sweety shop, saying how excited he is and then "let's say in 10 days there will be something even more execiting to talk about"

So the only one plain simple fact?....there are no plain simple facts.

on th eplus note...although I know practically nothing about the shirt sponsors and am a bit concerend about the club selling fan data to him for his business without the fans' permission.....he is obviously a fan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest what next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest what next ?   Forest what next ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest what next ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next