Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? Empty
PostSubject: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyWed 1 Aug - 13:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyWed 1 Aug - 14:46

lol! Whats up ain't we signed anyone for a couple of days? lol!

MA Out lol!

Premiership Stellas arrive on Saturday, we now have FOUR new signings more than the last doom period and we should be able to play football, maybe? Very Happy

Ali Ali Ali Oi Oi Oi!
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyWed 1 Aug - 14:48

Good points made but way too early to be putting articles like that about.
LET FOOTBALL and DISCO do the talking for a few months !!
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyWed 1 Aug - 15:03

Its a lot of ifs and buts, but my probability stats show,
more chance of Top than Bottom.

Disco Dancing, Palais Revisited?LOL
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyThu 2 Aug - 7:25

Getya DARRRNCIN' shoes on !!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redinexile
Top Poster
redinexile

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyThu 2 Aug - 15:36

Paul7 is obviously a "Glass half Empty" kinda guy!

Having read his post I think I will go jump off Trent Bridge as we are clearly doomed, having richer owners, a stronger and fitter squad and a better manager than last season??

Facts.

Halford and Collins are more experienced and talented than Chambers and Lynch.

Harding is the first permanent left back we have signed since Bennett got injured and is as good as Gunter at this level, plus we have Maloney with more games under his belt. So that's 2 6 foot full backs who can head a ball!

Greening, Blackstock, Derbyshire, Cohen and Miller have all recovered from long term injuries and have the benefit of a full pre season.

Reidy has stopped eating Pies as he has one permanently on his new shirt and is clearly fully fit for the first time in several seasons.

So by my reckoning we are already 6 new players up on last seasons squad with further deals to come!

Almost time to crack open the bubbly in my book?

study
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyThu 2 Aug - 17:06

I like the positivity in there too!

But what about MA? lol! (JOKE) lol!

Seriously though, patience will be vital here!

Its a football plan with potential money in background?, so I like it so far!

I bought into the Nottingham, Young Hungry Wage Capped Football Plan? Policy? from League One, with ND DP and MA and it took us to Play Off spots, not quite on Looney Planet yet, but after last season heartache and stress and worry.......................Look forward to ON WE GO!
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? EmptyThu 2 Aug - 20:19

redinexile wrote:
Paul7 is obviously a "Glass half Empty" kinda guy!

Having read his post I think I will go jump off Trent Bridge as we are clearly doomed, having richer owners, a stronger and fitter squad and a better manager than last season??

Facts.

Halford and Collins are more experienced and talented than Chambers and Lynch.

Harding is the first permanent left back we have signed since Bennett got injured and is as good as Gunter at this level, plus we have Maloney with more games under his belt. So that's 2 6 foot full backs who can head a ball!

Greening, Blackstock, Derbyshire, Cohen and Miller have all recovered from long term injuries and have the benefit of a full pre season.

Reidy has stopped eating Pies as he has one permanently on his new shirt and is clearly fully fit for the first time in several seasons.

So by my reckoning we are already 6 new players up on last seasons squad with further deals to come!

Almost time to crack open the bubbly in my book?

study

Ah no, Mr. Exile - didn't you notice that Mr. Fawaz hasn't tweeted for a couple of days now?

That means he's not what he claims to be, innit? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?   LTLF - do the new owners really mean business? Empty

Back to top Go down

LTLF - do the new owners really mean business?
Page 1 of 1