Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Are we signing Coppinger on loan?

Go down 
+3
ripley red
mikeyboy
Red Elvis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

Are we signing Coppinger on loan? Empty
PostSubject: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 17:58

Really?
Back to top Go down
mikeyboy
Supporter
mikeyboy

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 18:04

confused whyyyyyyyyyyy another mid-fielder ?
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 18:52

Saw this on Facebook, says 6 months loan
But then q8 tweets seem to say we're trying to do a deal for a striker...
Back to top Go down
Radcliffe Red
Radcliffe Red

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:00

Where do you find the q8 tweets?
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:03

Rovers can confirm that midfielder James Coppinger has been in talks with Nottingham Forest.

It has been agreed between the two clubs that Coppinger can join Forest on loan until January 2nd.

Dean Saunders ‘I was aware that this type of thing could happen right up to the deadline. I have got plans in motion, that when I can, will allow me to add to the squad further.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:04

Radcliffe Red wrote:
Where do you find the q8 tweets?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:11

Just search for NFFC on twitter and you will find quite a bit going on
Nigel reo-Coker has been mentioned also.....see the "possible signings?" thread, I just postd some of the tweets Smile
Back to top Go down
mikeyboy
Supporter
mikeyboy

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:46

am i the only 1 who thinks this is a not needed signing ?
i think with all these midfield signings we might be seeing a couple of midfielders going tother way come january , hope its not mcgoogle cohen or jewski No
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:53

Fawaz AL Hasawi ‏@Fawaz_alhasawi
Welcome to the city ground to James coppinger,who has joined us on loan from doncaster.
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:10

Back to top Go down
EoinyB
Supporter
EoinyB

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:33

ripley red wrote:
Just search for NFFC on twitter and you will find quite a bit going on
Nigel reo-Coker has been mentioned also.....see the "possible signings?" thread, I just postd some of the tweets Smile

Mick McCarthy was on MOTD3 recently and they showed a team of free agent prem league players. He said the one player he would never take is Reo-Coker something about attitude and laziness and I think Shearer agreed! But do we need him? He's good on his day, just a matter of how many days he has!
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptySat 1 Sep - 7:32

Some firepower now ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptySat 1 Sep - 7:46

Just been reading he is a Nottingham Forest FC Fan.

Like Gillett, the hungry desire and pleasure at being at our beautiful club will inspire!
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? EmptySat 1 Sep - 18:18

Coppinger was on the Doncaster team bus heading to Yeovil when he first became aware he had the chance to link-up with his former Rovers boss Sean O’Driscoll again.

“We set off at 12.30 and my agent phoned me while I was travelling down,” he revealed.

“I spoke to Dean Saunders when we were near Bristol and I got off the bus at a service station.

“My agent drove down to pick me up and took me to Nottingham.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we signing Coppinger on loan?   Are we signing Coppinger on loan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we signing Coppinger on loan?
Page 1 of 1