Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

It's all going wrong

Go down 
+4
macnffc 2
Red Elvis
mikeyboy
cloughntaylor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cloughntaylor
cloughntaylor

It's all going wrong Empty
PostSubject: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 7:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's all starting to go wrong. If McCarthy has rejected us and Gunts wants away then something is very wrong down in the Forest. Like all Forest fans I have been in favour of this takeover but I have had a little niggle in my mind that something is not all that it should be. I can't put my finger on it and I hope I am wrong but this is not good news.

Could it be that the new owners want total control, they want to manage the club, buy and sell players and everything else. If that is the case then we wont be going back to the Prem, more like League one and two. All they have to do is employ a capable manager and leave it to him. The Q8ies can sit back and enjoy the ride and keep paying the bill. nothing else. If McCarthy doesn't like the terms then we can forget Pearce, Kean, Warnock and Davies or any other outspoken manager. Should have stuck with Cotts.
Back to top Go down
mikeyboy
Supporter
mikeyboy

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 8:33

IM NOT OPTIMISTIC AT ALL !
i suspected all was not right when the new owners sat there with that cheesey grin through the whole press con , he reminded me of a sneinton corner shop owner who contantly calls you "MY FRIEND" when he's never clapped eyes on you before !

Q1 , is the new manager going to have total control ? " YES MY FRIEND "

Q2 , is the new manager a well known well tested manager ? " YES MY FRIEND VERRRY ICONIC ! HE HAS VERY ICONIC FATHER MY FRIEND "

Q3 , will he have a decent budget to work with ? " YEEEES MY FRIEND , PLENTY MONEY'S WE ONLY WANT THE BEST KAWAITI PLAYERS AT THIS CLUB "
" that will be £1000 for your season ticketings my friend thank you verrry much my friend "
I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL but id love to say im wrong in a weeks time ! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 17:17

What a horrible THREAD TITLE!

ALL Gone wrong?

So what has gone wrong, in three days? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 17:35

has anything gone right elv mate.....
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 17:39

Good question, I'll answer that EASY

We were supposed to be in administration, we have acquired new owners, we have a glowing endorsement from the Doughty Family that they will do us proud, we did not recruit Mick McCarthy, We have a great base of a squad, with no calamity defending that we have belly ached for how many seasons? we cannot score from corners but consede at will from crosses.

We are short of AUTOMATIC credentials (P.S. Not by much) but are more than capable of getting far more points than last season horror events, WHY? everyone playing for the dollar!

And we could have been in League One!
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 19:08

The potential oversight in all of these observations (apart from yours Elv), is that McCarthy simply didn't pass the interview.
The constant message that has been given to us from the new owners is that they are going to be seeing 4-5 candidates. They have seen ONE that we know of, and just because knobhead McCarthy says that he's ruled himself out of the race, it doesn't mean that they chatted to him and thought 'No thanks.'

Granted, it is a little alarming that we currently have a threadbare defence, but if things are all done and dusted in the next week or so, including a couple of defenders, then we are good to go for 3/4 weeks of pre-season, with the prospect of more to come.

Let us not forget that they have categorically stated that THE MANAGER WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY ON ANY PLAYERS THAT COME TO US FORM KUWAIT.

I would prefer not to be a little in limbo, at the moment, but at the same time I do prefer the openness that we seem to now have, as well as the fact that we are possibly the only Championship club with NO DEBT, coupled with RICH OWNERS.

I can really only see positives in all of the above. bounce
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 19:20

Johnshaft007: said: The potential oversight in all of these observations (apart from yours Elv), is that McCarthy simply didn't pass the interview....

I think they did not understand the Dingle! when he opened his mouth (anyway he see's himself as being a Premiership Manager) not a lowly Championship one. anyway im still celebrating... Wink
Back to top Go down
Radcliffe Red
Radcliffe Red

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 19:34

If they didn't understand McCarthy, what chance Strachan?
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 19:40

McCarthy would not have played football the way Forest fans want.

If McCarthy took over Arsenal would they play the same as they do now N O

We can do better

Getting a big fee for Gunter makes sence ( Moloney is there as cover for now)

Lets just wait & see who gets the job. If Rednapp walked through the door we would be over the moon. And wondering what all the fuss was about.

Team as it stands to day

Camp

Moloney Moussi Lacesells Freeman

Cohen Mcgugan Majewski Reid

Blackstock Miller

Subs Darlow Greening Findley Tudgay McGoldrick Derbyshire
Back to top Go down
mikeyboy
Supporter
mikeyboy

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong EmptyTue 17 Jul - 20:40

dont look to bad when you put it like that Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all going wrong   It's all going wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

It's all going wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Forever :: TRICKY TREES-
Jump to: