Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

We has been bought!

Go down 
+4
ripley red
cloughntaylor
paulywills1
Johnshaft007
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

We has been bought! Empty
PostSubject: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:19

Desperately trying to copy and paste a link on my iPhone, and failing - but it's f**king true, that's for sure! cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:21

Just on my way back from seeing Faith No More in Brixton, by the - so it's continuing to be a quite splendid evening. At this rate I'll be forbidden to go to sleep before I've been put out! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:51

There we go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 5:52

Talk of a new badge. Neutral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What's 25 / 16 ?

Back to top Go down
cloughntaylor
cloughntaylor

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 6:56

Good news and welcome to the Al Hasawi family.

To all the players who have jumped ship... good luck and good riddence.

To all the players who have stayed... thanks and lets make this a promotion season.

To Cotts... hope they stick with you, you can do the job.

To the fans... lets get behind the team like never before and show Leicester how to get promoted.

To Derby... bye-bye. C.O.Y.R.
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 7:05

A Man City fan posted this: Neutral

MCFC fan here just passing by to congratulate you on the takeover. Trust me, many exciting times are ahead, we've been through the same. I hope Forest can experience the sort of joy we felt in May again soon, your owner is loaded and if he is willing to pump money into the club there is no telling where you can go, you could be in the Champions League within 3 or 4 years. Hearing that music last year after we finally qualified gave me goosebumps and could happen to you too.

A word of warning though, fans of other clubs will change any positive view of you now. We used to be "everyone's second club" until the takeover. The following five points will apply to you all as it does us when you start to taste success:

1. You used to support Chelsea and only supported Forest since the money.
2. You have no history, forget your First Division win and Euro Cup wins, and any other momentous part of your history like the Clough era won't matter because you're rich and have no history now.
3. Even though you'll still support Forest the same way, you will be told you have "no class" because your team is rich.
4. Everyone who plays for Forest will only be there for the money and will be mercenaries with no love for the game.
5. And you'll join us and Chelsea as the destroyers of all that is good and noble in football. United and Arsenal fans are particularly bad for this despite both of them buying the league in the past.

Tell them to f*** themselves in reply and enjoy it all. Good luck, let's "ruin football" together
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 8:22

They can smeg off with the badge, that has to be a bad joke surely...
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 9:19

ripley red wrote:
They can smeg off with the badge, that has to be a bad joke surely...

It's been bouncing about on Twitter for a few days now, and is not a genuine idea.
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 10:56

at last a done deal...lets hope this club will move forward now build a winning team...but lets be cautous it anit gona happen this season....yes we have the money but we need good players and it will take time as for cotts i think he will be gone as they seek to bring in some one else ...mangers who turned us down before will now be knocking on the door as the pound signs light up....for me bring billly back......oh and get rid off M/A once and for all cheers
Back to top Go down
Major Oak
VIP
Major Oak

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 11:27

Ok, now our Football must do the talking... Bring it on. (this season can not come soon enough for me). Basketball mac, thee oakster will catch up with you soon, mate Wink
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyThu 12 Jul - 8:11

Dare we dream Question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyThu 12 Jul - 10:42

The new badge was a joke. Fawaz posted it on twitter as a laugh. The guy is worth following, he seems to understand the family ethos and tradition and to be honest all evidence points to him and his family as genuine football fans.

In my humble opinion he will transform this club but not at the expense of all we hold dear he seems to want to improve every aspect of Forest life.

In the words of Joe Cocker 'lift us up where we belong'

Come on you Reeedddsssssss!
Back to top Go down
EoinyB
Supporter
EoinyB

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyThu 12 Jul - 11:10

Is the A.P finally gone??? YESSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Top Poster
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyThu 12 Jul - 22:35

Something on twitter about new manager, players and stadium plans announced on Sat
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! EmptyFri 13 Jul - 11:30

stadium? yeah right.....but then again if it happens, we should get decent air con Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We has been bought!   We has been bought! Empty

Back to top Go down

We has been bought!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Forever :: TRICKY TREES-
Jump to: