Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to FOREST FOREVER

If you log on, come on make a post.

If you just want to view then www.forestforever.co.uk

100% Forest Football Fan Forum & Website

Please LOG IN or REGISTER

You Reds
Forest Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREST FOREVER - Nottingham Forest Fans

Home  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Forest Forever Awards 2012

Go down 
+5
ripley red
macnffc 2
paulywills1
Johnshaft007
Red Elvis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

Forest Forever Awards 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 20:38

OK before we get too serious about being serious! Very Happy

New to Forum, Forest Forever Awards.

Need a bit of help for this so:

CATEGORIES and NOMINATIONS then we'll start the POLL

I have first category in mind! Very Happy The Useless Twat Forest Player Awards 2011-2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 21:48

That cup reminds me of a weekly award that used to be given during my first year of teaching. There were 21 of us, all started, fresh, on the first day of term, and one of the old boys who'd been at the school for years very ceremoniously revealed this beautifully carved oak plaque, simply engraved with "C**t of the Week".

I didn't find it in my pigeon-hole until the 5th week, or thereabouts (though received it fairly regularly from then on). Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 8:29

We have to have a "worst decision of the season" award !

I know mine because it's in our entire history ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Johnshaft007
Top Poster
Johnshaft007

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 12:49

Couple of sensible ones

Most deflating moment - Most inspirational moment

Couple of less sensible ones

Picture of a potato that most resemble McClown - Who would be the most painful to listen to rapping, Cotterill or Holloway? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:31

I'd vote for Cotty! rapping!

This inherited mess we have had to endure,
Has no instant cure 4sure 4sure
We can be great but no need to be aloof,
I love our football but at times it needs the hoof

Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:38

M/A FOR ME HE KNOWS AS MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL AS DUCK.......AND THEY CAN FLOAT ON WATER
Back to top Go down
ripley red
Supporter
ripley red

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 18:00

Best song/chant of the season
1. Seven three (to the tune of "Let it be")
2. Oh City Ground...
3. The 1 minute's applause for ND at the Watford game
4. Robbie Earnshaw is a red' on his return to the CG with Cardiff

Any more?
Back to top Go down
red fever
Elite Member
red fever

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 19:18

Forest Player you would most like to see go to Derby award

Sniper award usually only ever given once:suspect:
Back to top Go down
deepaksohal
deepaksohal

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 20:25

my vote for worst penalty decision ever

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:00

This peno was worse:

It later emerged that the fairness of the result of the second leg between Nottingham Forest and Anderlecht had been compromised, due to the partiality of the referee. The Belgian club's chairman had paid him a bribe totalling £27,000. A dubious penalty was awarded to Anderlecht, whilst a Forest goal was controversially disallowed

Back to top Go down
redinexile
Top Poster
redinexile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptySat 28 Apr - 23:04

Manager of the Year -Steve Cotterill for sorting out the unanimous Twat of the Year and the unholy mess he inherited. Thank you SC your achievement is greater than "Mr Chips on both shoulders Davies".

Player of the Year - Adlene Guedioura. The pivotable signing that changed the pace and energy in midfield we were missing

Coach of the Year - Sean O'Driscoll for sorting out the round pegs and square holes

Deal of the Year - Wes Morgan to Leicester. 1 Shovelfoot for 4 players ...brilliant deal. Monty Lynch will more than fill his boots.

Over Achievers of the Year- Middlesboro 7th finish but no better than Barnsley

Under Achievers of the Year - Fester all fur coat and no knickers. FFP is coming to get you!

Best Appointment of the Year - Warnock to Leeds. All the Ars***les United in one club

Best game of the Year - Sitting in the main stand at Elland road to the sound of silence 7 times! 30 years of missionary work in the wilds of Yorkshire made worthwhile!

Prediction of the Year - West Ham not getting promoted. All their dreams will die. Pompey Mark 2!

Hope for this Year - Forest purchased by anyone with a long term view who develops the ground so we can generate some revenue to compete in the Championship.

Key signing for next Year - My player nomination of the Year and Mc Cleary. The others are replaceable.

Forum Member of the Year - ALL OF YOU. Thank you all for the humour and support of fellow fans on the Forest Rollercoaster!

cheers Basketball bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Elvis
Founder
Red Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptySun 29 Apr - 8:40

Thats pretty lovely, have a chilled summer!

Warrabout MA's award? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macnffc 2
Elite Member
macnffc 2

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptySun 29 Apr - 12:12

here here...as for MA'S award....ziltch the mans a complete **** head
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptySun 29 Apr - 13:47

lol!
Back to top Go down
kenttree
kenttree

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyWed 2 May - 23:48

Further nomination for ironic chant of the season -
'Cross and you'll score' at Burnley after we'd already conceded 4 or 5
Back to top Go down
paulywills1
VIP
paulywills1

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyFri 4 May - 6:03

Loved that chant from the Forest fans at Hull, Reidy went over to take a corner and the Hull fans gave him some "You fat Ba****d...you fat ba****d" !

To which we sang..

HE EATS WHAT HE WANTS, HE EATS WHAT HE WANTS..... EEEEEZ ANDY REID HE EATS WHAT HE WANTS

Brilliant ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
redinexile
Top Poster
redinexile

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 EmptyFri 11 May - 21:01

Martha CEO OF THE YEAR- for running the club into the ground and making us such an attractive buy given the NED Estate need an orderly exit.

Biggest city not in the Premiership! Leeds does not count as it is just a collection of tribal villages populated by football morons..............TRUE as my missionary work has failed!

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Forever Awards 2012   Forest Forever Awards 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Forever Awards 2012
Page 1 of 1